Live an incomparable lifestyle in the heart of Cliffside Village on Kingston Road just minutes to Lake and life’s conveniences.Toronto's east-end Cliffside Village neighbourhood is a beautiful part of the city offering an incomparable lifestyle for residents of The Cliffton Condos, a brand new luxury 8 storey building, home to just 40 suites. Conveniently situated near the intersection of Midland Avenue and Kingston Road, residents are just minutes from the Scarborough Bluffs, vibrant lifestyle and family-friendly amenities, and commuting options.Fantastic indoor and outdoor amenities will delight residents. There will be 1,130 square feet of indoor amenity space on the ground floor. This space will be used for The Cliffton Club, a light-infused gym with cardio and strength-building equipment, free weights, and mats. Staying fit has never been easier.There will also be 1,615 square feet of outdoor amenity space. This will include two common terraces on the seventh and eighth floors. The terraces will have everything you need to throw a big party: the latest BBQ, a wet bar, dining tables, comfortable lounge seating, and a great view.Toronto’s Cliffside Village neighbourhood has to be one of the most beautiful parts of the city and The Cliffton Condos is located in the heart of this east-end community. Situated just minutes from Lake Ontario and the Scarborough Bluffs, residents will be able to enjoy breathtaking views and green spaces. Lush parks, scenic trails, and popular beaches are also located nearby.Location Highlights:
- There will be a full range of everyday conveniences right outside your doorstep. This neighbourhood has an amazing Walk Score of 72
- TTC bus routes service the area and are accessible to residents just steps away from home.
- Subway routes and the Scarborough GO station are both also located nearby allowing for quick and efficient travel throughout the city.
- Union Station is less than one hour from home. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also easily accessible to commuters.
- Kingston Road is a major artery that runs through the city’s east end, helping to connect motorists to the rest of the city and GTA. Highway 401, the Don Valley Parkway, and the Gardiner Expressway are all just a short drive away
- Toronto’s downtown core is less than a half-hour drive away.
- Scarborough Bluffs are ten minutes awa y, and the Beaches are fifteen minutes away.
- This neighbourhood also has several massive local parks, including Resthaven Memorial Garden, Sundown Park, Natal Park, and Cliffside Ravine Park.
- What's more, Scarborough Town Centre, Canada's fourth largest shopping mall, is about fifteen minutes away.