Attention Investors. 15 min walk to the future East Harbour mega Mall and Transportation Hub. A new subway station coming to the neighborhood ( just 5 min walk from LeftBank Condos ) We are expected the prices in this area will jump dramatically in the next 3 to 4 years.Located in the Regent Park neighborhood, this Toronto condo was built by Broccolini. You will find Leftbank Condos near the intersection of King St and Queen St in Toronto's Downtown area. Leftbank Condos is a 38 story condo, located at 83 River Street. This Toronto condo has 410 units. LeftBank Condos will be located minutes away from the future EAST HARBOUR HUB!
LeftBank Condos SummaryConnected, tech-savvy, and stimulating, the waterfront neighborhood that LeftBank is part of will become an epicenter of wellness—a dynamic urban hub of living, innovation, and lifestyle, surrounded by water and parkland and a modern complement to a district reinventing itself just steps from the Don River. Experience an innovative, modern, new mixed-use community geared to bringing people together to play, live, work, and shop.LeftBank Condos is not far from Merchants of Green Coffee for that morning caffeine fix and if you're not in the mood to cook, Fusilli Restaurant and River Towne Deli are near this condo. Groceries can be found at To Fine Foods Stores which is not far and you'll find Rexall an 11-minute walk as well. Entertainment options near LeftBank Condos include Adda Bistro and Hi-Lo Bar. If you're an outdoor lover, condo residents of LeftBank Condos are not far from The Don River, Underpass Park, and Corktown Common. There is a zoo, Riverdale Farm, which is an 8-minute walk and is great for a family outing.Transit riders take note, LeftBank Condos is a short walk to the closest TTC BusStop (DUNDAS ST EAST AT RIVER ST EAST SIDE) with (Bus) route 505 Dundas. CASTLE FRANK STATION - EASTBOUND PLATFORM Subway is also a 17-minute walk.
- 60-acre site east of Toronto's downtown core
- 4-min walk to key transportation options
- Close to the 18-acre urban park
- Short drive to the DVP
- Short Distance to Ryerson University
- The Port Lands Redevelopment – industrial sprawl
- East Harbour Redevelopment – future pedestrian transit hub with New East Harbour GO station and connections to streetcars, LRT, and future Ontario Line Subway
- Upcoming Ontario Line subway with 16km rapid transit line with 15 stops, connecting to the TTC network, GO routes, and many more
- Direct access from Ontario Science Centre to Exhibition/Ontario Place
- Walk score of 90 out of 100