Live Above. This stunning new condominium community is above the new LRT Bristol Station on Hurontario.Above Condos is a new mixed uses condominium development in Mississauga. This pre-construction project by Marlin Spring and RioCan Living will be located near Hurontario Street and Eglinton Ave West in the Hurontario neighbourhood. This condo is poised to add vibrancy with its two-storey towers – reaching 17 and 24 storeys. It will contain a total of 579 condo units in a range of layouts and designs, from studios to three-bedroom units.Above Condos, an idyllic community experience especially located north of Mississauga's downtown. Discover this stunning condominium community on Hurontario, in addition to being close to the LRT Bristol Station and the best urban amenities in the city.Above Condos is located in downtown Mississauga. The Toronto Pearson International Airport, Canada's largest and busiest airport, has been the most important driver of Mississauga's growth. Because of its close proximity to the airport and the City of Toronto, several companies have chosen to locate their headquarters in Mississauga.Location Highlights:Mississauga is also honoured with a beautiful coastline on the shores of Lake Ontario. The pristine conservation lands lining the Credit River, the University of Toronto's expansive Erindale College campus on Mississauga Road, as well as the Hershey Centre, which hosts significant sports and entertainment events, all contribute to the cornerstone of a great community.Why Mississauga?
About Developers:Marlin Spring brings a thoughtful, innovative approach to development within the GTA, where they have several projects. With a keen eye for detail, this group produces real estate that adds value to surrounding streetscapes and makes welcoming places to call home.RioCan Living has been the largest Real Estate Investment Trust in Canada since 1993. This developer is a well-trusted name in the national commercial development industry. Plus, they are best known for their extensive collection of retail properties throughout Ontario and Alberta. They have since brought their expertise to condominium development.
- Mississauga is the sixth largest city in Canada
- In 2016, 130,000 Sq.ft south wing expansion completed at Square One Shopping Centre, while welcoming 25 millions visitors annually
- Square One is Eastern Canada's largest shopping centre.
- By 2041, 85000 Business in the city, 552,000 jobs will be created
- Sheridan College: 21,000 full-time and 17,000 continuing and part-time students
- University of Toronto Mississauga Campus: 14,741 undergraduate students, as well as 575 graduate students
- Easy access to anywhere in the city
- Many transit options including highway access, bike paths,
- Mississauga Transit, GO Transit, and LRT- Square One
- Several nearby main branches for major banks such as RBC and ICICI.
- Mississauga Celebration Square one major street away.
- Living Arts Center and the Art Gallery of Mississauga
- Trillium Health Partners – Mississauga Hospital on the intersection of Hurontario Drive and Queensway